" A little place where you can go and stay there sometimes for lunch, or dinner for pleasure"
The house extends hospitality to pilgrims who go along the Via Francigena and to people wishing to relax in between the Apuane Alps and the Tyrrhenian Sea.
- For those who do not want to spend time to the seaside in Cinque Terre or Versilia nor like hiking (either guided or not) on the Apuane Alps and the Apennines in the areas of Parma or Reggio Emilia;
- For those who do not want to take a walk in the woods or discover the partisan trails and the Museo Multimediale della Resistenza (Multi-media Resistance Museum), all at a short distance from the house;
- For those who do not patronize practice walls, iron routes or the beautiful walls of Apuane Alps and Pietra di Bismantova;
- For those who do not want to go on a trip (either guided or not) to the Palmaria Isle nearby, to Montemarcello Park, Punta Corvo, Bocca di Magra or Cinque Terre (have a look here at what you will miss!);
- For those who do not want to visit the numerous hamlets and and castles in Lunigiana (Filetto, Filattiera, Pontremoli, Bagnone, Mulazzo, Fivizzano, Lusuolo, Licciana Nardi, Aulla, Fosdinovo, Castelnuovo Magra, Nicola, Bibola, Malgrate, Lusuolo, Codiponte, Bastia, Vinca …);
- For those who do not want to visit the lovely towns in the surroundings: Lucca, Pisa, Sarzana, Carrara, Massa, La Spezia;
- For those who detest bicycles or MTBs (this is the realm of Petacchi e Cipollini);
- For those who are not interested in spas (Equi o San Giuliano);
- For those who shun Lunigiana cooking as offered by a number of little trattorias and large restaurants (have a look here at what you will miss!);
- For those who are not interested in potholing, even in an easy and guided context (Antro del Corchia, Buca di Equi, Grotta del vento… );
- For those who do not patronize antique markets: Lucca, Pisa, Pietrasanta, Sarzana;
We suggest the sun-roof or the shade of the bower, and for the customers who are impossible to please, an excellent hammock, with a book from our library, in a silent and cool environment at an altitude of 500 metres.
For info and costs clickhere
View of the sun-roof
Map of Lunigiana Castles
Unless otherwise indicated, the contents of this web site are released under aCreative Common License
All trademarks are property of the respective owners.